1. State sales taxes.
2. $250 educators' expenses.
3. College tuition.
4. Student loan interest paid by mom and dad.
5. Out-of-pocket charitable contributions.
6. Moving expense to take first job.
7. Military reservists travel expenses.
8. Child-care credit.
9. Estate tax on income in respect of a decedent.
10. State tax you paid last spring.
11. Refinancing points.
12. Reinvested dividends.
13. Jury pay paid to employer.
Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."
Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.