Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

About Me

Posted by billspaced | 6:11 AM | , , , , | 0 comments »

My name is Bill and I have been collecting money hacks since 1966.

After getting my degree in Economics, I entered adulthood, out on my own for the very first time. I got a job, an apartment, and a car, racked up some debt, and paid it down. Living in the now didn't really prepare me for what was to come: My Future.

Fast forward 20 years and I find myself with a mortgage, 3 cars, two kids, what I consider to be a well-paying job, and I can barely make ends meet.

Thus, my entry into finding ways to save, invest, and earn money. I hope to bring you unique, relevant, and useful information. Feel free to contact me at billspaced@money-hacks.com or on Twitter with suggestions for improving the site, questions, tips, tricks, or money hacks you've discovered, or anything else that comes to mind on the topic that concerns us all: MONEY.

After all, money does make the world go 'round.

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment