Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Make sure you take this credit on your Federal tax return

Posted by billspaced | 2:01 PM | | 0 comments »

Believe it or not, you can get up to a $60 credit on your federal income tax return this year if you, but only if you claim it. It's line 71 on Form 1040 for the telephone excise tax that you've paid for years, probably without knowing it. Here's a link to the IRS site.

Makes for a nice dinner. Thanks to the IRS.

Urban Legends Reference Pages: 2006 Federal Excise Tax Credit

View blog reactions


Post a Comment