Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

13 Water-Saving Tips | Debt Reduction Formula

Posted by billspaced | 4:39 PM | | 0 comments »

water-saving tips
Here's a great but brief article on how to save water.

Some of my favorites:

  • Turn off sprinklers when it rains. Leave them off for at least two days following a heavy rain (I've found, at least for my area, that watering the lawn more than 2x a week (for 30 minutes) produces zero positive effect on my lawn)
  • Don’t let the water run full blast while rinsing dishes
  • Use one drinking glass for 4-7 days before getting a new one (Prevents the dish washer from filling up too fast.)
13 Water-Saving Tips | Debt Reduction Formula

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment