Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Free Coin Counting at CoinStar

Posted by billspaced | 11:57 AM | 0 comments »

Coinstar
I hate counting and rolling coins to take to the bank as much as the next guy. And I won't pay somebody or some thing to do it for me. So the coins just sit. I have several old plastic CD containers, turned upside down, holding many collective pounds of coins: Pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, Canadian, Mexican, dollars, who knows?

I read at Money Blue Book that you can redeem your coins at Coinstar machines with no fee if you choose to redeem in gift cards.

Sounds like a winner to me!

Free Coin Counting At Coinstar Machines and Participating Banks

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment