Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Man Loses Engagement Ring, Then Loses His Mate

Posted by billspaced | 7:01 AM | | 2 comments »

wedding ring
Summary: Man buys future wife expensive engagement ring. Loses it. She doesn't speak to him.

Good riddance to the "lady" in the story. Part of managing your finances is finding the right mate who, while not necessarily being your money twin, fits in with your money plans. I bought my wife-to-be a very expensive ring. However, she didn't ask or expect it. I thought of it as an "investment in my relationship." I still do.

However, the man in the story is pretty unlucky and I'd say, stupid. Sorry. You both get what you deserve.

How to Blow Twelve Grand… Literally! | Debt Reduction Formula

View blog reactions

2 comments

  1. Mom2fur // 4/21/2008 8:30 AM  

    Whatever that ring cost, it's probably a small price to pay to avoid a lifetime with someone who is so petty and shallow. Can you imagine their future if they did marry? "What?!?! You bought me the red BMW? I wanted the white one!" Geesh, he'd probably end up peeling her grapes for her.
    If there is justice, the person who found it is kind and generous and marrying a woman of the same character.

  2. Anonymous // 4/25/2008 7:31 AM  

    I guess it's stories like this one that demonstrate that truth is often stranger than fiction.

    Thanks for the link, Bill!

    -Ryan Healy

Post a Comment