Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Personal Finance Blog Reviews

Posted by billspaced | 5:20 PM | 0 comments »

Quick note about a project I am undertaking. I am going to start reviewing personal finance blogs for usefulness.

If you want your blog reviewed, let me know. Note, however, that I will tell the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I will thoughtfully consider your request(s), but I will do these reviews on my own schedule. Stay tuned. This could be illuminating.

NOTE: A lot of PF blogs are very popular but I fail to see the reason and some PF blogs are barely read, but I love them. This will most definitely NOT be a popularity contest, though numbers of readers or page views or some other "use" data may be a part of the review. As in, "Why does this crummy blog have so many readers?" Or, "Why is this blog an unknown? It's so GOOD?"

Technorati Tags: | | |

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment