Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Need a Financial Calculator?

Posted by billspaced | 6:01 AM | , , | 0 comments »

financial calculatorIf you're like me, you often need to perform a calculation for something, but the mind (mine, at least!) being what it is, I often forget how to do it.

That's why I love online financial calculators. They not only save time, but they're fun to use to play "What If" games. As in, what if I quit smoking? How much money will I have saved (it's more than you think)? Or, how much will that $2,000 I invested in an IRA when I got my first job grow to when I'm 70 (again, it's more than you think)?

I've used quite a few online calculators in my day. One I came across recently is DollarTimes.com. It not only has the garden-variety Savings Calculator, Mortgage Calculator, and Car Loan Calculator, but it also has the afore-mentioned Cigarette Quitting Calculator, the Pack a Lunch Calculator, and the Millionaire Calculator (try it here).

Here are some more useful online calculators:

Bankrate.com
Washington Mutual Mortgage Calculator
Yahoo!

Technorati Tags: | | | | |

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment