Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Unemployment Benefits for Virtually No One

Posted by billspaced | 5:01 AM | | 0 comments »

Did you know that most people who become unemployed are not eligible for their state's unemployment benefits? I've fortunately never used the unemployment benefits afforded by the state of California, but I was hopeful that if I ever needed it, I'd get some benefits.



Perhaps not.



Suggestion: Before you lose your job, find out what your state offers in terms of relief. You may be unpleasantly surprised. Better now than later, though.



Robert Reich's Blog: Why Most Who Lose Their Jobs Don't Get Unemployment Benefits



Like what you've read here? Subscribe to Money Hacks by Email.

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment