Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Funny FAQs About Trader Joe's

Posted by billspaced | 3:00 PM | | 0 comments »

Bruce Jenner, 1976 Olympic ChampionI was looking for some organic bread mix from some local stores (I was searching online, of course) and ran across this.

Welcome to Trader Joe's - Your Neighborhood Grocery Store - Product FAQs
14. Will Trader Joe's products turn me into a superhero, a professional athlete or one of the great brainiacs of humankind?
Um...well...no. Sorry (seriously, we are because that would be neat). But they will hopefully make your taste buds tingle and leave you with a happy tummy - and wallet. Way better than being a superhero.
Too bad. I really want to be a super hero. Guess I'll have to start eating Wheaties (though I don't really believe their claims. Plus, have you seen Bruce Jenner lately? UGH.)...

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment