Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

WaMu Fails, JP Morgan Chase Buys Assets in Fire Sale

Posted by billspaced | 9:15 PM | , , , | 0 comments »

Now that the cat is out of the bag, I'll tell you I work for WaMu. At least I did. I guess now my employer is JPM. At least for tomorrow. Time will tell how it all plays out.

Now, on to the important stuff. Your deposits are fine. In fact, they're safer now than they were yesterday. I implore you, though, to call your federal representatives about the so-called bailout and urge them to just get it done. Iron out the details later.

Read more about WaMu's demise here -- JPMorgan buys WaMu

Money isn't everything. Enjoy life. Spend time with your family.

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment