Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Credit Card Activation Not So Necessary

Posted by billspaced | 5:23 AM | 0 comments »

This is a good one. Credit card companies seemingly are sending out credit cards already activated. This is a BIG problem! What happens if your credit card gets intercepted in the mail?

This exact thing happened to me once. I went places I never imagined. I did things I had never done before. Only it wasn't me! It was the thief who stole my Discover Card in the mail!

Fortunately for me, Discover was all over it once I called them and told them I never got the card. They canceled the card, disregarded all of the charges, didn't report any of my activity to the credit bureaus, and kept me in good standing. Things don't always go this way, though.

Complaints: "For Security Purposes, This Card Is Not Active" Is A Lie
Hot Credit Cards

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment