Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Try TradeKing!

Posted by billspaced | 3:43 AM | 0 comments »

I don't "trade" stocks or other financial instruments. On the contrary, I buy securities and hold them. I try to buy low and not ever sell, a modification of the "buy low and sell high" mantra so often spoken about in the financial community.

But when I do buy securities, it's always stocks, never options. I don't have the stomach for them. And I want to buy stocks with the lowest commissions possible. That's where TradeKing.com comes in.

Consistently ranked very high by top money publications, like Barron's and Smart Money, it's a deep discount broker that's worthy of its name. $4.95 per trade. Period. No minimums, no catches.

I highly recommend this broker.

TradeKing.com. $4.95 trades + 65 cent option contracts. Free real-time quotes. Find out why TradeKing is the King of online brokers.

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment