Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Kids & Money Blog Carnival Announcement

Posted by billspaced | 6:36 PM | | 0 comments »

Kids & Money
I just created a Kids & Money Blog Carnival. Please submit any posts you wish of a financial matter that concerns children. It could be a story about how a child saved x number of dollars, how you're saving for their education, or how you teach them about all things money. It could also be methods of teaching them: Doing chores, giving an allowance, creating a business.

As long as it concerns Kids & Money, submit it. I'll take the best links and post them here. If you could link back to me, I'd appreciate it.

The idea is to get some really good material out on the 'net about Kids & Money.

Submit your post here.

View blog reactions

0 comments

Post a Comment