Be sure to check out the development of my free eBook, "Stock Investing Basics."

Want to learn how to sell anything online? Here's how.

Frugal Dad: 75 Tips to Survive a Down Economy

Posted by billspaced | 6:01 AM | , , ,


Once in a while I come across another author's post that is so good that I have to share it with you. This is just that occasion.



Recently featured on MSN's MoneyBlog, Frugal Dad presents 75 Tips to Survive a Down Economy. These are absolutely outstanding tips and tricks to get your spending down in a down economy.



Try just a few of these at first; you'll soon be addicted to saving money. Don't go nuts though. Using the same towel for 3 months in a row is really gross. I did that in high school and wondered why I never got a date.



It probably wasn't the towel, but I can believe that.





Like what you've read here? Subscribe to Money Hacks by Email.

View blog reactions

Post a Comment